Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Circus Party Cake

Hello and welcome.


I am so happy to begin writing a blog about all things pretty (and pink). I have gained so much inspiration and joy from reading so many beautiful blogs. I would now love to share some of my own pretty things and sources of inspiration and joy. I hope that people find some inspiration from my words and pretty pictures.



I would like to share a few pretty images from my daughter's recent circus birthday party. 


My daughter with her two birthday cakes! 
The very cute bunting cake topper is 
from the Steph Loves Ben Etsy Shop.
It's party time!

I was very fortunate to have my friend Sharn take these very pretty photographs. Thanks Sharn.

I will post more pictures from the circus party soon - along with other pink and pretty things.

Fi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for popping in to say hello.