Saturday, February 25, 2012

Gnome Sweet Gnome


I have previously mentioned how I am currently loving gnomes! My hubby bought me an awesome plant pot for Christmas and we have finally filled it with a plant (mother-in-laws tongue), white pebbles and.....a very cute garden gnome that we picked up from Bunnings (very cheap).



I love how this little guy provides a surprising feature to a traditional pot plant. He adds a bit of playfulness to our back yard space.



The little mushroom was ordered online from Lark. You just have to check out this amazing online shop. I am sure that you will fall in love with all of the whimsy products just like I have. The little mushroom is a night light for my daughter's room.

Images via Lark.

Lark also stocks another really cute mushroom lamp. This lamp (mushroom on the left) has an awesome whimsy vibe to it. I can definitely see it in my daughter's room.



I have just bought a new camera due to smashing the screen on my old camera - hence all of the photos! I am loving my new camera. I think that it takes a much clearer picture than my last camera.


I did a simple web search for some interior images of gnomes in "real houses". This is what I found:


This image comes via the decorator blog. This image features a pair of series 7 chairs by Arne Jacobsen, a painting by Australian artist Melinda Harper and a Kartell (by Philippe Stark) gnome stool.

Image via Reuter Badshop
I think that this stool is really, really cute and I think it would look really cool in a modern back yard space to give a punch of colour and fun.

The stool can also be ordered in gold and black. These adorable stools can be purchased from Space Furniture.



I have just spotted some very cute gnome artworks on the etsy website. If you have never visited this site....a little warning - it can be very addictive. It is an online shop made up of homemade and vintage items from all over the world. It is really amazing. Here are two of my favourite gnome products from etsy.

Canvas from Moxie Madness Etsy Shop.
8x10 fine art print from
Sentimental Heart Photography
Etsy Shop
Catch you later gnomies!

Fi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for popping in to say hello.