Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mini Bunting

This very cute mini bunting arrived at my door the other day. I ordered it from Steph Loves Ben Etsy shop after ordering a mini cake topper bunting for my daughter's birthday cake earlier this year. I love this little bunting and how it looks simply pretty - without being over the top.


I like the mini bunting on this mirror but I'm not sure if it will definitely live her. I'm thinking that it would look really sweet hung across my bed head. Not sure what hubby will say about this.


Here are some pictures of my daughter's birthday cake with mini bunting cake topper from Steph Loves Ben.

Image via Steph Loves Ben Etsy Shop



How cool does the clown look? Yay! Coolest clown ever. The clown was my little sister. She did a great job coming up with her own costume.

Anyway, back to buntings. Here are some very sweet images of how other people have used buntings in their homes.

Image via Design is Mine
Image via Carrie Can from Desire to Inspire
Buntings are a really easy way to create some fun and add some colour into your home - and you feel like you're always at a party! Bonus.
Fi xx
PS: I've just found a free Happy Birthday Bunting Cake Topper as a printable download. Check it out at Lil Blue Boo


PPS: If you love buntings like me - be sure to check out the Love Mae online shop for their new range of melamine dinnerware. Just gorgeous! I might have to order some. Would also make a really pretty gift.
Image via Love Mae
Image via Love Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for popping in to say hello.