Monday, March 26, 2012

Pink and Pretty Things

I have just come across some really cool pink and pretty things that I just had to share! Check out this cool poster by RK Design.
I am sure that this print is not everyone's cup of tea but I think that it is fun and quirky. I also really love the shade of pink which has been used...and if you have read any of my other posts - I am sort of into moustaches at the moment (not sure why - just think they are fun).

RK Design has been created by Rikka Kantinkoski who is a Finnish photographer and designer. Rikka has a very cool and unique range of funky and pretty homewares, artworks and jewellery - and she ships worldwide from Finland. Yay!

These porcelain diamond pendants are sold separately but also look great in a cluster. These porcelain diamonds are handmade in Finland and designed by Tero Kuitunen.
Rikka also has a blog (Weekday Carnival) which has some very inspiring and pretty images and is definitely worth checking out. Here is a small sample of some of the great images you will find on the Weekday Carnival blog.
Image via Weekday Carnival
The artwork looks so fresh and interesting arranged like this. I love the pops of colour amongst the white backdrop and frames. I want, I want, I want!

Image via Weekday Carnival
Check out the wall hooks on the left side of the image above. These are similar to the wall hooks which I mentioned in my last post. How uncanny! 
Image via Weekday Carnival
This room looks great! I am sure my little girl would be smitten with a room like this one.
Fi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for popping in to say hello.