Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh Deer

Hubby hung a little picture for me after work today. I picked up this sweet little card from Typo. I have popped it into an Ikea frame (Ribba).
This pretty little picture is an unexpected piece of interest underneath a large print from I Need Nice Things. The space is in our hallway and we have a door that opens onto it so we have not been able to put a piece of furniture underneath it. The stool is in the hallway just for the photo.
I am also really pleased with this print from I Need Nice Things.The print is called The Collectables - Matches. I ordered this piece last year after seeing another piece of artwork (Deer Oh Deer) from the same online store whilst reading my favourite magazine - Real Living....next issue out March 19. Yay!

Image via I Need Nice Things Blog - Deer Oh Deer Print

This is the piece of artwork which I first spotted in the magazine Real Living. This image lead me to browse through the I Need Nice Things website. I love lots of the art work on this site. There is artwork available for most tastes ... and budgets!

Here is the piece that I bought. I just love all of the bright colours. I have also had a lot of friends and family think that the match boxes are real. The piece is done so that boxes look as if they are really stuck in the frame behind the glass - rather than just a print.

If you are looking for some fresh new art work for your place - check out the I Need Nice Things online shop. Here are some inspiring images from this very cool online art store.






All of the above images are from the I Need Nice Things blog. I love how these images can demonstrate how the art can work in a home but without taking the focus off the actual art work.
Fi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for popping in to say hello.