Saturday, April 21, 2012

Time for a 'Big Kids Bed'

Our little girl has just moved into a 'big kid bed'. I can't believe how quickly time flies. Here is a picture of our little girl lounging around on her cot - which we have for now converted into an outdoor lounge.
I just couldn't bring myself to give the cot away just yet...so for the time being we have a little lounge on our back decking.

I took these photos last weekend when the weather was just amazing! We have been working on our outdoor area for a while now and we are finally adding some greenery to our outdoor space.



I love succulents!!!!
Anyway, our little girl no longer sleeps in a 'little person bed'. I have found the cutest doona cover for her 'big kids bed' from Love Mae. Check it out.
Image via Love Mae
The doona cover (Scales Duvet Cover - Chasing Dragons) looks very boyish in this image but our little girl has a red theme going on in her room so this cover suits much better than the more girl cover below.
Image via Love Mae
I'll share some pics of our little girls room with her new bed (thanks to my cousin) and doona cover - after we have done a little tidy up!!
Fi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for popping in to say hello.