Sunday, May 13, 2012

Children's Lamp

Now that my daughter has moved into a 'big kids' bed - I get to do some redecorating in her room....and I love decorating. So....I have been looking for a suitable bedside table lamp for a while now. I didn't want anything too big and fussy and I certainly didn't want anything that could easily be knocked over. When I came across this very cute lamp by Heico of Germany at Lark's online shop I was sold.
Image via Lark's online shop
I think that this lamp is perfect for my little girl's room. The lamp is made out of durable resin and it emits a warm glow - perfect for a little night light (so I can sneak in and tuck her in without waking her up with any bright lights). 


The lamp stands at 26cm high and is hand-made - so not two bunnies are the same. Very cool. 


Fixx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for popping in to say hello.